Reaction score
18-09-2013_Trancegression_300_Live_Recording.jpg

Trancegression 300 Friday 13th September 2013 @ Glenferrie Social

Tickets on Sale Now
From Tickebooth click on the link:
http://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/3773635/
Early Birds SOLD OUT
Second Release SOLD OUT
General Admission $35+BF (No BF when buying from promoters)

A celebration of 300 shows of Trancegression on Kiss FM Dance Music Australia. Four International acts led by Manuel Le Saux (ITA) Living in Rome, and championing the sound of full-on euphoric trance across Europe, Manuel has become known for uplifting peaktime trance, and his vast list of productions and remixes speak for itself. Known by his fans to play trance that no other DJs are playing has given Manuel a recognizable identity of his own.

Ably supported by Darren Porter (UK) Darren Porter is one of the UK's recent exports in Trance music, making his presence known in the EDM scene with number 1 tracks such as Springs Scent and Daytona, after receiving support and recognition from the likes of Sean Tyas and Aly & Fila, he has produced a distinctive uplifting driving sound. The future seems very bright for one of Trance's leading uplifting producers.

Gareth Weston (UK) Gareth Weston's popularity has risen hugely in 2013, with his tracks such as 'Hell Raiser' and 'Checkmate' being heavily supported by leading DJ's, and on every major show including ASOT, FSOE, Tytanium Sessions and Extrema. Recently returned from a very busy month playing in Italy, London, UK and Prague, Czech Republic, Gareth Weston makes his way to the land down under in his Australian Debut.

Lissa Qash (MAL) In February 2012 Lissa Qash's talent was recognised by Trancegression, a radio show on Kiss Fm Dance Music Australia and since then she has been a regular guest dj on the show, with host James crowning Lissa Qash as "Malaysia's Queen of Trance". This not only led to another radio show spot in Belgium, it also led to playing internationally in Singapore and Bali as well as supporting international guests such as Marlo, Angger Dimmas, Mari Ferrari and a special v's set with Tom Fall. 2013 has seen Lissa Qash become a staple in Malaysia's Trance scene with her hugely successful Trancegression events continuing and her latest conquest Electonic Qash where international trance superstars Faruk Sabanci, Tigran Oganezov and Husman played alongside Malaysia's Queen of Trance.

Alana M Aldea (AUS)
Melbourne based singer/songwriter, Alana Aldea has quickly become a breakthrough artist in the EDM scene. With roots in rock and alternative styles, Alana brings a fresh perspective to vocal dance music. She has a unique, haunting sound which has been the culmination of many years experimenting with different genres, including rock, rnb, soul, classical, and folk. She applies elements of each of these genres to the style she now creates.

Her debut - ‘the Sweetest Lie’, a collaboration with Leon Bolier, was released on his album, Phantasma, in August 2010.

Other collaborations include two highly acclaimed tracks on Cosmic Gate's latest album, Wake Your Mind - 'Never Apart' & 'Beautiful Destruction', and more recently in 2013 'Where You Are' with Max Graham [Re*Brand Records], debuting at #35 on the Beatport chart in its first week of release and then going on to hit the top 10. As well as the haunting "Lead To You" with fellow Aussie, Aaron Camz [Interstate Recordings]. These tunes have seen great support from the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Giuseppe Ottaviani and Andy Moor.

With several other new releases set for 2013, including collaborations with Giuseppe Ottaviani [Blackhole], Wezz Devall [Armada] and Sydney based producer Nick Arbor [Enhanced], this is just the beginning!

Alana will be performing LIVE at Trancegression 300 (with Snaz)

With support from local talent Pinkque, Jonny Pepe Medrano and James in the trance mainroom and a side room of Tech Trance, Hard Trance and Hardstyle pumped out by Johnny L, CBC, 'fob U', Ricco alongside Trancegression's own James and Raquel this will be a celebration not to miss.

Trance/Hard Trance/Hardstyle this is Trancegression!!

Event till be recorded and air on AH.FM on 6AM CET 18th of September.

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - Manuel Le Saux on AH.FM
01 - Driftmoon & Andy Blueman feat. D-Sharp - Exodus (Intro Mix)
02 - Damian Wasse - Crossroads
03 - Dash Berlin feat. Shanokee - Surrender (Arctic Moon Remix)
04 - Luke Bond - Reflections (Original Mix)
05 - Matt Bowdidge - Still By Your Side (Original Mix)
06 - Signum - Any Given Moment (Manuel Le Saux Remix)
07 - Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight and Sarah Lynn - Silhouette (Allen & Envy Remix)
08 - Sneijder & Mark Leanings - Now Or Never (Dub Mix)
09 - Photographer - Airport (Original Mix)
10 - James Dymond - Slingshot
11 - Roger Shah, Brian Laruso & JES - Higher Than The Sun (Aly & Fila Remix)
12 - Armin van Buuren- Sail (Manuel Le Saux For Fun Remix)
13 - Paul van Dyk feat. Hemstock & Jennings - Nothing But You (Billy Gillies Remix)
14 - Tatana & Tyas pres. T&T - Airwave 2007
15 - Darren Porter & Manuel Le Saux - Stormchaser

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - Pinkque on AH.FM 18-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/246459563/074...ng_-_Pinkque_on_AH.FM_18-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - Lissa Qash on AH.FM 18-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/246459420/a98...-_Lisa_Quash_on_AH.FM_18-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - Alana Aldea on AH.FM 18-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/246459182/1b1..._Alana_Aldea_on_AH.FM_18-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - Manuel Le Saux on AH.FM 18-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/246459471/c78...nuel_Le_Saux_on_AH.FM_18-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - Darren Porter on AH.FM 18-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/246459247/298...arren_Porter_on_AH.FM_18-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - Gareth Weston on AH.FM 18-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/246459352/a68...areth_Weston_on_AH.FM_18-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Trancegression 300 Live Recording - James on AH.FM 18-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/246459381/723...ding_-_James_on_AH.FM_18-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed.​

Last edited by a moderator:
this is gonna be a great one, looking forward to it.

Now for whoever's attending, this is the timetable, local Australian time for the main room:

21:00 - 22:00 Pepe Medrano
22:00 - 23:00 Pinkque (Trancegression)
23:00 - 00:00 Lissa Qash (MAL)
00:00 - 00:30 Alana Aldea (Singing LIVE)
00:30 - 02:00 Manuel Le Saux (ITA)
02:00 - 03:00 Darren Porter (UK)
03:00 - 04:00 Gareth Weston (UK)
04:00 - 05:00 James (Trancegression)
05:00 - 07:00 Close International & Local All In Set

The Club will Close at 07:00 AM (again, Local Australian Time) that night so should all DJs and Alana agree to being recorded, the recording of all of it should go from 06:00 - 16:00. As for what times to expect to hear these sets, I can't determine that yet. That will depend on the DJs who agreed to the recording, and those who did not :book:

Little over 6½ hours now until the live recordings from Glenriffe Social in Hawthorn. So far, you can expect to hear these sets at or around these times (CET):

06:00 - 07:00 Pinkque (Trancegression)
07:00 - 08:00 Lissa Qash (MAL)
08:00 - 08:30 Alana Aldea (Singing LIVE)
08:30 - 10:00 Manuel Le Saux (ITA)
10:00 - 11:00 Darren Porter (UK)
11:00 - 12:00 Gareth Weston (UK)
12:00 - 12:30 James (Trancegression)

The Close International & Local All In Set, I now can't be sure about after seeing James might have had to play a half-hour shorter than what the timetable indicated. As for the opening set of Pepe Medrano, that one will not be airing. It was recorded but he did not want it to broadcasted.

:book: Last update before the live recordings get underway. I don't really know where are the 30 minutes of Alana Aldea but the rest of the sets sans Pepe Medrano are all up, so we should be good to go for the early European morning. But if you don't hear the Alana Aldea Live Performance starting after Lissa Qash, expect a change in the times to expect these sets.

OK, I gotta go to :sleeping: soon. I have an alarm set for 02:00 AM here in New York's Eastern Time Zone so I won't be around for the sets of Pinkque & Lissa Qash. I'll look to be awake, hopefully, in time for Manuel Le Saux, Darren Porter & Gareth Weston. If I'm not, well I guess it's because I was too tired to get up. See you then. :fishing:

I'm here too! :) If Above1stBase is up for Le Saux, Porter, and Weston, I'll let him tracklist, but if he doesn't show up, I'll do it. I can't tracklist the kind of stuff playing right now since I don't know very much of it lol

Back