Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Solee - Zebra (Of Norway Version) [Parquet]
02. Ananda Project - Moment Before Dreaming (Sasha Involv3r Remix) [Ministry Of Sound]
03. 16 Bit Lolitas - Wounds [Bits And Pieces]
04. Benjamin Damage & Doc Daneeka feat. Abigail Wyles - Battleships (Sasha Envolv3r Remix) [Ministry Of Sound]
05. Maceo Plex - Stimulation [Ellum Audio]
06. Luke Chable & Danny Bonnici - Amethyst [Mesmeric]
07. Adrian Lux feat. Lune - Fire (Jeremy Olander Remix) [Ultra]
08. John 00 Fleming - Clouds Of Karma [JOOF]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/203632093/cffb9de/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_052_on_AH.FM_17-04-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's show will be a spaced out progressive mix featuring fresh music like cuts from Sasha's Invol<3r compilation, hypnotic sounds from Maceo Plex, epic disco vibes from 16 Bit Lolitas, progressive goodies from Jeremy Olander and Luke Chable and atmospheric breakz from John 00 Fleming. Hope you'll enjoy the flight! :)

Hello, great to be back. Nice start of the show. Space disco!

Today's show will be a spaced out progressive mix featuring fresh music like cuts from Sasha's Invol<3r compilation, hypnotic sounds from Maceo Plex, epic disco vibes from 16 Bit Lolitas, progressive goodies from Jeremy Olander and Luke Chable and atmospheric breakz from John 00 Fleming. Hope you'll enjoy the flight! :)

Exactly what I am in the mood for! :grinning:

01. Solee: Zebra (of Norway Version)

Spaced out disco with a nice trancey journey feeling in it. Spotted from a Nick Warren set this sublime track is a great set opener and sets the vibe for this month's more progressive mix. It's all trance, but without any "trance":) Solee has been putting out great stuff recently and I've been playing lot his music for example when opening for John 00 Fleming and Jeremy Olander here in Helsinki recently.

tuned in! good tune atm!

nice vocals right now! enjoying it so far!

02. Ananda Project: Moment Before Dreaming (Sasha Involv3r Remix)

My favorite cut from Sasha's recent Invol<3r compilation. Which was a great testament of the greatness of Sasha and his set building skills. Highly recommended to any fans of melodic progressive. And if you haven't checked the Involver 1 then please take 70 minutes of your life and spend it with listening one of the best DJ sets ever done:) This track is one of the most positive ones on the mix thanks to it's major chord melodies and the groovy bassline taking track through it's 10 minute length. Epic, cinematic, summery, feel good yet super cool in a understated way.

02. Ananda Project: Moment Before Dreaming (Sasha Involv3r Remix)

My favorite cut from Sasha's recent Invol<3r compilation. Which was a great testament of the greatness of Sasha and his set building skills. Highly recommended to any fans of melodic progressive. And if you haven't checked the Involver 1 then please take 70 minutes of your life and spend it with listening one of the best DJ sets ever done:) This track is one of the most positive ones on the mix thanks to it's major chord melodies and the groovy bassline taking track through it's 10 minute length. Epic, cinematic, summery, feel good yet super cool in a understated way.

It's a great album indeed! I love Battleships as well!

03. 16 Bit Lolitas: Wounds

Another 10 minute epic nu disco vibey track in the mix from the dutch progressive legends 16 Bit Lolitas. Originally only 116bpm but works nicely at 124 too. This track just keeps on building and building and suits nicely the blossoming spring that Europe is going through at the moment. Reminds me nicely of the Pachanga Boys' last year's 15 minute epic track 'Time'. With tracks like this you feel that there is no rush anywhere in life - wherever you go, there you are.

Back