Back by demand and in collaboration with the international dance music label FENology Records, global dance music brand HeavensGate, Music Conference ASIA presents a lifetime opportunity to remix the legendary dance track “HEAVENLY” by Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody Van Eyden featuring Kate Peters.
Winner of the contest will earn global recognition with the winning remixes being released under FENology Records worldwide, terms and conditions apply.
Contest period falls between 1st December 2011 to 15th January 2012 and opens to producers and budding talents of the WORLD, age 18 and above only. To participate:
1. REGISTER at MC Asia - Inspiring the Future. (A minimal registration fee of RM8 apply)
2. Download the remix contest pack and work on your remix.
3. Submit your completed remix by logging on to your contest account and upload the file, or submit the URL of the file.
4. All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on 15th January 2012. (GMT +8:00)
5. Showcasing or sharing of entries with the public and/or the other contestants, through any means of communications, prior to the official result announcement is prohibited.
Judging period will begin on 16th January 2011, results will be announced latest in February 2012. All decisions are final and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
Judging Panel consists of: FENology Records Management, Woody Van Eyden & Alex M.O.R.P.H.