November DJ Contest - Grande Finale
Ladies and Gentlemen,
AH.FM has been running the monthly DJ contest for nearly a year now. So far, 11 contests have been held. This means that this month's contest will be the 12th of the series, thus completing a full year of contests, and therefore will be the last one in this form and shape! DJ contests might be back in the future in a different form, so watch this space!
To celebrate the ending of this full year, we decided to extend this month's contest a bit, please read below.
Please read the guidelines carefully at http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/85...uidelines.html
Additionally, the following rules apply this month.
- Both software and hardware mixes are allowed.
- It doesn't matter how many times you participated in the past. However, no previous contest winners may participate at all.
- A total of 30 open submissions slots will be guaranteed, possibly more, depending on how many submissions come in. As always, watch this space to see when/if the submission line closes.
- The jury will pick the 10 best sets from all submitted sets. This number may vary slightly up or down depending on how many sets come in (and how good they are ).
- Those best sets will be put up for public voting. This means they will be made available for public listening/downloading, and there will be a public vote in the forum from all users. This voting period will be from December 1st to December 15th.
- The 3 sets with the most votes will go into AH.FM EOYC!
Apart from that, all other rules apply as always.
Submissions will be taken from November 1st to November 14th, send your complete entries with all requirements as stated in the guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org !